The XIRO Xplorer V Version Quadcopter is the new generation equipped with advanced flight control system, which enables the user to take control and fly stably within minutes.
Advance functions like “Follow me”, “Circle Around Me”, “Return to Base” are making your flight much more easier and full of fun. “Return home” mode will be automatically activated and send your drone to fly back its takeoff point when the Xplorer loses connection with the remote controller or when the battery is critically low. Alternatively, you can press the “return home” button on the remote controller to call back your Xplorer.
- Complete quadcopter, remote transmitter and ready to fly. Super easy to set up: pre-tuned by factory and ready in minutes! Just charge the included battery, attach the propellers, start the remote controller and you’re ready to fly
- Shoots full HD video at 1080p/30fps and 720p/60fps, with the option for slow motion recordings. You can take pictures with a resolution of up to 14 megapixels. The camera also supports burst mode and timed capture, bringing dramatic cinema performance from the air! Real time live preview and flight status will be naturally be achieved by attaching your iOS or Android phone to the remote controller
- High-precision 3-axis camera stabilization system enables a whole new level of smooth, stable and blur-free photo capture and video recording in the sky
- Distinguished ¡°Follow Me¡± and ¡°Circle Around Me¡± functions brings you incredibly amazing selfie shots with great ease and lots of fun
- Built-in 5,200-mAh lithium polymer (LiPo) rechargable battery can fly up to 25 minutes on a single charge
You’ll be flying in no time at all. Essentially all you have to do once you unpack it is to install the props ( 2 sets of props are included), charge the battery ( the battery had 1 our of 4 LED”s when I got it and it fully charged in slightly less than an hour), install the battery and you’re good to go.